OOTN - Friday.


As you all know, last night was my first date with "Italia". We went out for dinner on Lygon Street and I had a great night. He picked me up at 7.15 (I like a man who's early) and he took me home at midnight.

We went to dinner then we went for a drive through the city. We ended up on St Kilda beach and I took off my heels and walked up to my ankles in the water. I felt like the lady in the fountain in La Dolce Vita with my blonde hair and black dress. He thought I was crazy but admitted that if he wasn't wearing jeans and sneakers he would have came in too.

I think I'll definitely hang out with him again but after last night I want to concentrate on Richard Gere. It's nice to know I have options but I want to stick to one path and not stuff it up by being indecisive and playing the field.

Vintage Supre dress
Vintage Gucci belt
Guess black kitten heels
Vintage Fendi bag
Guess gold star dangle earrings

Makeup was simple -

Face
PhotoReady foundation in Medium Beige and Rimmel Perfect Match in 400 Natural Beige
Photoready Powder in Medium/Deep
Bronzer and Blush Are Fake Mac and Some Cheap Brand lol

Eyes
Wet N Wild Palette Greed (the peach one)
Maybelline Line Express Eyeliner - Black
CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara - Black

Lips
(not photographed) but I wore a pale plum lipstick



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails