Gucci Italian Tan


Tonight I'm going on a first date that 'isn't a date' with a guy that we will call "Italia".

Richard Gere and I are moving along swimmingly but I think that for the first time in my life, I'm not going to put all of my eggs in one basket.

Talking of eggs, I am sitting here eating Cadbury Strawberry filled mini chocolate eggs. YUM.
I can't believe the Easter supplies are already for sale in stores. I think it's kinda disgusting if you ask me. Isn't Easter still two months away?

Anyway, Italia is a guy that I know from when I was 13 - 16 years old. He is 7 years older than me. I know him because when I was in high school I would hang out with an older crowd and he was one of the guys in my group of friends. It's been 7 years since he and I have seen each other and we caught up on Facebook of all places.

I was meant to get my micro bead extensions done today but I know that I'm going to have to dye them to get my tone of pearl blonde. So that means that I would have to sit at the salon for 4 hours while they get applied, then dye my hair, then wash it, then dry it and then style it. I'm seeing Italia in five hours and there is no way I have time to do all of that and I honestly can't be bothered with the whole process.

For once I picked my outfit in advance but because I have scrubbed off my fake tan I'm not sure it the dress will look as good. I'll be sure to take a photo of it either way. If I wear that dress then I'm also wearing a vintage silver G-link Gucci belt and some stilettos tonight.

I think it's time to break out the Jemma Cosmetics Cookies And Cream Tanning Mousse. If you have no idea what I'm talking about - watch this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails