Facing The Day..

 Here's a list of products I used.

On My FACE:
Foundation (1) - L'Oreal Studio Secrets in Gold Ivory
Foundation (2) - L'Oreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation in Rosy Sand
Cover Powder - Revlon PhotoReady in Light/Medium
Bronzer - Chi Chi Mosaic Bronzer in Dark
Blush (apples) - W7 in Perfect Pink

On My EYES:
Lid - Wet N Wild trio in I'm Getting Sunburned (gold tone)
Crease - Chi Chi palette in Beach Goddess (matte peach)
Brow Bone - Maybelline quad in Mocha (matte white)
Mascara - Australis TLC in Blackest Black

On My LIPS
Lipstick - Rimmel in Pink Gossip (applied as a stain)

In And On My HAIR:
Colour - Fudge in Pink Moon and Cherry Bomb.

Instructions (For Light Blonde Hair) - Take half a teaspoon of Pink Moon, half a teaspoon of Cherry Bomb and dilute (weaken colour/mix) with one cup of conditioner. Leave on your hair for less five minutes. Rinse in luke warm water. Do not shampoo out, it strips intensity and pigment from the colour.
Shampoo - L'Oreal Elvive in Damage Care.
Conditioner - L'Oreal Elvive in Damage Care.
Treatment - L'Oreal Elvive Leave In Conditioning Treatment Spray.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails