My Winter Shopping Spree.

Click Photos To Enlarge.



Some Of The Forever New Jewelery Etc.


Steel-Mauve Silk Cropped Bomber Jacket.


Forever New Denim Clutch & Massile Wearing A Grey Forever New Beret.


Diva Postcard Necklace, (Left To Right, Top Then Bottom)
Typo Notebooks x 3, Diva PEACE Necklace, My Favourite Pide Bread, Smiggle Luggage Tag, Pink Smiggle Skull Rubber, Lipgloss, Warheads Apple Sour Lollipop, Paintbox A Whiter Shade Of Pale Toner, Smiggle VW Beetle Pencil Case.


Cotton On Lilac Cardi/Shrug And Masille In A Cream Forever New Beret.


Some Of The Cotton On Singlets & Tshirts And Two Of My Leopard Print Tights From Forever New.


Snakeskin Shrug/Cardi From Cotton On & Cotton On Black/White/Grey Faux Fur Vest.


Some Of The Diva Jewelery Etc.


Damask And Rose Print Leggings From Cotton On.


Ok this is the last time I am going to re-cap on a post I have already done because the photos weren't ready. My photos and blog have to go together so your not always having to come back another day to see what I bought or what I'm showcasing etc.

Here are the things I got yesterday. Please excuse if the photos aren't the greatest but I had to rush because it was going to rain and I would have lost the sunlight.

Feel free to have a quick run through my old posts because I have added a few photos.

Thanks for your patience with me.

Peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails