A before B followed by C

While listening to some music I was reminded of my alphabet.

'L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very very extraordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore and LOVE is all that I can give to you, love is more than just a game for two. Two in love can make it, take my heart and please dont break it, LOVE was made for me and you.'

A is for Accessories



B is for Berets



C is for Claudia Cardinale



D is for Disney Couture



E is for Eco Friendly



F is for Faux Fur




G is for Gadgets



H is for Hunk



I is for Icing



J is for Jennifer Lopez



K is for Kissing



L is for Lace



M is for Macbook



N is for
Nail Art



O is for Oriental



P is for Pretty Woman



Q is for
Queen Of Hearts



R is for Red Lips



S is for Skulls




T is for Terry Fabric Bags


U is for Uludag



V is for Voluptuous



W is for
Wedges

X is for Xanadu

There is no photo for my Xanadu.

Y is for Yves Saint Laurent



Z is for Zebra Print





Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails