My Fair Rocky


Yesterday was flat out. Hope you liked the A - Z. It was hard - so many loves, so little letters. I'm going to do random letter updates as time goes on.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this but I have 4 dogs.

Montana, named after a more homosexual/scattered Tony Montana who, until his bath this morning was sporting a Beatles fringe as you can see in the photo I took last night.
Tommy, named after a Tommy Gun because he's black and faster than a bullet. I tried to take a photo of him for my blog but the photo ended up looking like a mix between a pile of afro hair extensions and a mohair cape.
Cleo, named after Cleopatra because her eyelashes are even longer than mine and she is the queen of all the men (in the doggy kingdom). Even her own son is under her spell.
Rocky, named after Rocky Balboa because he's the biggest and bluntest tool in the shed. For example - The first time he barked, he was so scared/shocked that he fell off the couch. It's become a hobby of his ever since. Mostly when he has objects in his mouth.



This is Rocky and his baby (It's a toy Snoopy). He looks after it like it's his own child, cleaning it regularly and sleeping with him.
Rocky is the son of Montana and Cleo. She had 6 puppies. We decided it wouldn't be right to sell him in case people were mean to him because he was a bit dopey.

Yesterday when I came home from the post office he and Snoopy were the first to greet me. Barking away (with Snoopy in his mouth). I cleared off the ottoman and put down all the parcels. I got Bertie Beetle to take me to the post office. I made sure to take the complimentary beach bag I got when I bought my Guess towel, expecting I'd fill it with 15 odd parcels. There was at least 50 waiting for me. I walked out of the post office with my Guess beach bag full, an enviro bag full and my arms overflowing. I have my fingers crossed that I didn't drop any little parcels in between the post office and the car.

I took a photo of all the parcels before I opened them just to show you what I was dealing with!
The package wrapped in a black garbage bag in the shape of a severed head was the first to be opened. It was in fact a severed head - a plastic one that I bought online to advertise hats and jewelery. Her name is Melissa and well, my family have a rule that we are not allowed to have common names so I'm going to call her Masille. She can keep her 'birth' letters, I've just jazzed them up. It was really temping to start her name with 'Ass' but it's bad enough that I get called Anas for short and we don't need another butt in the family. Ma-seal-ey will have to do.

I have to go, my mum is eying me off because a bowl of linguine and an episode of Castle is waiting.

Peace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails