NOTD - Yves Saint Laurent


It's hard for me to choose a nail polish that I like lately. I'm in a phase where I don't want red, I don't want pink, I don't even want purple, black, blue, grey, silver, green or any dark colours. But I don't want bright or neons either..

It's been hard to find an inbetween colour that I am happy with.. And then I found this.

Yves Saint Laurent YSL Nail Polish in 140 Rose Gold


When I asked Richard Gere (who is 32) what he thought about the colour, he shrugged and said "It's nice."

I sat there in silence for a moment, waiting for the comment he was holding back and then he looked at the colour again. He sort of laughed to himself a little and said "But twenty-seven years ago my sister was wearing this exact colour.. And that was before you were even born Habibi."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself. I love the fact he always has a follow up comment but seriously, that was then, this is now and it shows that his sister has taste and that YSL know what the hell they are doing because fashion always repeats itself.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails