Looking back on my post A Flaming Mess I'm quite amused at the fact that as soon as I stopped looking, something presented itself in a perfect package.
He ticks all the boxes on my *perfect man* list (so far)
I always said that I wanted someone who is:
- Taller than me
- Dark hair
- Nice eyes
- Nice smile
- Is respectful
- Doesn't even MENTION sex the first couple of times we talk
- Likes small fluffy dogs
- Has a great sense of humor
- Easy going and down to Earth
- Ethnic or European
- Works (or studies)
- Is friends with/close with his mum
- Doesn't go clubbing
-Doesn't do drugs
- Speaks a language other than English
- Nice body
- Good dress sense
- Can hold a conversation
- Older than me
- Isn't camera shy
- Good teeth
- Good skin
- Doesn't have a complicated relationship status
- Isn't recently out of a relationship
Not to mention that there are a million more things that make him amazing.
Let's see what happens.
Did you ever/do you currently have a list of what you want in a guy??