Visiting My Grandparents.

I know I'm a week late with my visit to my grandparents photos but better late than never. Here are some of the photos I got off my camera before it broke.

When I first arrived, my grandmother took me to my great grandmothers house. She gave me a beanie and scarf that she won through Take 5 magazine.



My grandparents heart shaped ice cubes.


The room I stayed in.




Next to the pool.



Their Lygon Street.


The dining room. Notice the new pink chandelier.


The Victorian cafe.



My bubblegum egg.


3 comments:

Krissy said...

Oooh what a pretty house! Whereabouts do your grandparents live?

Anastasia Bliss said...

Thanks darl, they live in a small town near Shepparton.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your grandparents home! It's very beautiful. I love how they have arranged the room and how the windows are so open. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails