FOTD - Two Years Ago.

This photo is old, probably a year or two. I like my healthy glow. Not tanned, not albino.

It's a pretty simple makeup look.

- Foundation
- Pink shimmer Red Earth blush
- Grey metallic Revlon eyeshadow (under my eyes) from a quad palette
- Nude matte Revlon eyeshadow from the same quad palette
- Dark brown winged eyeliner
- Chanel Exceptionelle mascara
- L'Oreal Color Riche Star Secrets 714 - Scarlett Johansson

Excuse the strange facial expression in the second photo, my friend grabbed the camera through the sunroof and took like 15 photos in a row.


This is my 'NOOO, stop it, LEAVE ME ALONNNEEE, pleaseee your annoying me' face while I'm in the middle of saying those words lol.


5 comments:

Effi said...

lovely blog! visit my blog, and maybe we can follow each other:
http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

nicoletta said...

ah you look so pretty x

Anastasia Bliss said...

oh thanks girls xx

Krissy said...

oooh you do look very glowy! and LOL at your "leave me alooooone" face hahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL your too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails