Not A Nice Day.

You know the world is going to shit when two days in a row my local news headlines are 'a 14 year old girl has been raped, dowsed in petrol and set on fire by someone in her bible studies group' and 'A woman has been stabbed, dowsed in petrol and set on fire at her local petrol station.'

What the hell is wrong with people?


I can't even think about it anymore, it makes me sick to my stomach to even imagine the suffering of those poor women.

RIP to the lady who passed away this afternoon and my hope for an extremely fast recovery is with the young girl currently in hospital. Let's hope a form of amnesia grabs a hold of her mind to erase the cruelty she has suffered. I hope the offenders minds are haunted for the rest of their undeserving days.

This post calls for a drink.

Water, ice cubes and a slice of lemon. Refreshes my mind and relaxes me.

Please be safe tonight & the rest of your nights.

As always and never more needed...

PEACE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails