A Thigh High Winter.

I'm soooooo upset to have seen these for sale and not in my size.

Moschino vintage cropped snakeskin jacket and Dolce&Gabbana boots. The tiny sizes of the world are super lucky. Looks like my diet starts tomorrow ;)




I have never been a boots person, until watching the movies Kinky Boots and The Devil Wears Prada.

Don't you just love the way thigh high boots sit? I have never been keen on working on my upper legs but after these movies, I think this winter is going to be my first thigh high winter.

Not Australian winter ofcourse, there is no way in the world my legs will be ready in the next few weeks. My thighs are going to feel their first cold bite of winter air in Italy of all places.
I think it's only appropriate that it be a special occasion for my upper legs first public unveiling. Where else could be more special than Italy? I can see it now but until I can put it into photo form, it's for me to know and you to imagine.

Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails