Channeling Chanel

Ever since a post two days ago regarding the Chanel flats I'm selling on my site, I cant stop thinking about them. They are already packaged and ready to go to whoever snaps them up but I have had to restrain myself all day. I am so tempted to run into my business room, rip open the package and try to forcefully squeeze my size 8.5 into these petite 7's. I am itching here! I'm about ready to take them to a shoe maker and get them sewn around my feet so I can never remove them! Either that or I'll go to my local tattoo parlour and become the first girl in the world (to my knowledge) to have a pair of Chanel ballet flats tattooed on.

PLEASE someoneeeee, sell me your size 8.5/9 Chanel ballet flats. Any size, any condition. Even if they are knock offs (and that is purely out of my character to even look at a fake, let alone request it!!!!) but my lust for them is unnatural.





I NEED THEM. I WANT THEM. I PINE FOR THEM.

Please contact me if you can source them or have a pair you would be willing to sell/get rid of. The same also applies for the old school Red Earth lipstick I wrote about last month.

anastasiaevangaline@hotmail.com

Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails