Draw The Shades Darling, It's Too Bright In Here.


I finally received my vintage Fendi sunglasses in the mail.

I have gone from having two pair of Christian Dior Overshine sunglasses that are too big for my face, to now having a pair of Fendi tortoiseshell sunglasses (as pictured), Rayban caramel & silver aviator sunglasses, Christian Dior blue & silver sunglasses and a pair of Guess pink aviator sunglasses.

As for the Dior Overshine and Overshine 2 sunglasses, I am putting them up for sale on my website that will be up and running the middle of next week.

The last two days have been spent working hard so I haven't put up a post. I just added the photos of my designer makeup to the post from about 10 days ago. Sorry it took so long but I had to go and buy a USB because my Macbook wont recognize my camera so I had to upload the photos to my mums laptop and then transfer them to my laptop via USB.

Make sure you go and check them out!

Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails