Christmas In May


I dont know a single person who doesn't love a bargain. This week seems to be shopping season so when I went to the shopping center yesterday to get some groceries and pick up my visa debit card I noticed a few stores with some great winter basics in the window.

I was walking around the shops and stopped to have some fabulous churros with chocolate sauce. I went into Supre (dont laugh) to check out the winter basics. They have the most amazing neutral pink colour in singlets, cardigans, jumpers and long sleeve tops. I really love pastels in winter and because I am buying all my winter basics next week I knew I had to check out the usual stores like Supre, Forever New, Sportsgirl, Bardot, Factorie and Cotton On to see what bargains are available this season.

I found a great faux fur vest, a leopard print knit cardigan, some great slouch crop jumpers, a polka dot scarf and a lot of other things. Some things I just couldn't take the chance of missing out on them so I bought them. I bought two denim jackets from JayJays for only $15 and a pair of pastel pink ballet flats from Cotton On that were on sale for $5!!!!!

This season I'd love...

A big black hobo bag.
(Whether it be a cheap one or an expensive one.)



The Bardot lilac knit jumper.





A Coach Poppy Sequin Bag
.



Neon pink Chanel flats.





Name and word hoops earrings.
These ones are only $9.95 from Factorie.




Let me know what styles you are loving this autumn/winter!

Peace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails