Me, Minus Eight.

It's pretty sad to admit but I haven't been inspired to write a blog post for what seems like MONTHS! Even now I feel like a stranger to my keyboard. That's probably why I found it so easy to use my blog more like a Tumblr account by just posting random photos here and there. 

A fair bit has changed since we last spoke so I guess I should give you a quick run down... 

- Firstly, I've got pink hair. I went the fairy floss route and I absolutely LOVE it! 

- Secondly, I've lost 8kg since you seen me last. 
My body is still far from perfect but now I'm only 12kg away from my ideal weight (rather than 20kg)

- Thirdly, I'm single. Yup, no more Richard Gere. 
I blame him for my blogging absence. He fucked up my chi big time!

I guess that's really all there is to it. I'm starting to feel more like my old-blogging-self so let's hope I stick it out.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails