Forever New Shopping BARGAINS!


Today is my friend Monicah's birthday so we went shopping to find her a dress for the weekend. 


She ended up buying a gorgeous black waterfall-style dress from Forever New that was on sale, reduced from $169 to a mere $24!!! Forever New have a really crappy website so I can't even show you the dress she got but it's very similar to this style:


Click photos to enlarge

I took these photos when I got home. I couldn't wait to try on the dress I got from Forever New. 
It was $9.95 and an extra 30% off.. Bargain? I think so! I am so glad I found a simple summer maxi dress that's comfortable and flattering. The only problem is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to wear a bra underneath.

Guess it's a good thing that my jubblies aren't sagging to the ground just yet hehe.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails