Online Finds: This Week.


Online Finds is going to be a reoccurring part of my blog. It will be screen print photos of things I won online.

I will then photograph them properly and give a rating and small description of the item when it arrives. I figure that because I am buying things like a mad woman at the moment, I may as well share them with you as I go.

This will be an easy way for me to update you regularly. I must warn you though, some of the internet auction photos will be HORRIBLE but thankfully I have a good imagination and a realistic budget.

Here are this weeks Online Finds..
Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow

Tommy Hilfiger Laundry Hamper Bag

Vintage Lacoste Jumper

Vintage Gucci Tshirt

Cavalli Ring

Benefit High Beam Sample

HTC Wildfire Chanel Cover

Burberry Lipstick Sample Sheet

Ferragamo Reading Glasses

Maybelline Plum Eyeshadow/Liner Pen

Marc Jacobs Mini Tote

Fendi Slip On Shoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails