Online Finds: Sportsgirl Website


I'm super duper excited.. So excited that I've already told mum the same thing five times today!
"I can't wait for our Sportsgirl stuff to arrive."

Lastnight mum and I were up late on the Sportsgirl website buying all the accessories we liked that are on sale for ridiculously low prices.

When I was in Shepparton last week with my mum and grandmother, I went into Sportsgirl and they were having an accessories sale. Everything was 50% off the MARKED price.. Most jewelry was already marked down to $2.99 $1.99 and even 99cents! So half price of those prices..? What more could I ask for?!
I bought $35 worth of stuff so you can imagine all the items I got! I will be doing a vlog on it tomorrow so I'll link it when it's uploaded.

It was a good shopping experience. I've never shopped online from a stores actual website before. It was $10 flat rate postage which is decent if you ask me. Most of the things I bought aren't even available in store anymore and they aren't this cheap even when they are - so the money I saved on the fact the items are more expensive in store, plus the time and petrol more than makes up for the measily $10 on postage. Even their clothing and shoes on sale were cheaper than they are in store. I might have to make a habit of visiting the Sportsgirl website and stalking their sale pages ;)

All you need is a PayPal account or a credit card (or visa debit). They post internationally too!

As for the shopping we did lastnight on the site? Here are the photos of the things I bought..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails