I Want XXL Turbo Colossal Big Falsie Lashes.. So I Bought All Of Those Mascaras.

Yesterday my mum and I went shopping and when we were in Coles I noticed they were having a sale on makeup. Naturally I went to check it out and all their Maybelline mascara's were between twelve and fourteen dollars each. It still sounds expensive but there was an average saving of $6 on each of these mascaras so I bought six or so..

I have only ever tried the Colossal so this will be an interesting few days for me as I am very picky about my lashes.

Lastnight I used the Volum Express Turbo and wasn't very impressed but I'm willing to give it another go. I will be doing a review on each of these with a rating and before/after pics over the next few days so be on the look out!

Have you tried any of these mascaras?
Were you impressed?
Or did you waste your money?


1 comment:

Krissy said...

i've got the turbo volum express and its really not that great.
ive also got the xxl curl pro mascara (its got the purple and white ends) and that for the moment is my ultimate mascara... curls and separates my lashes, love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails