Body Shop - Cranberry Joy Shimmer Lotion.


For Christmas last year my grandparents gave me this amazing shimmer lotion by The Body Shop. I love the effect it gives. Such a subtle but clearly visible shimmer in any light.

I don't wear it as much as I want to because the cranberry scent is honestly overwhelming and I'm not a huge fan of cranberries to begin with!

The scent is it's only real downfall.

The size of the glitter is perfect.
The amount of glitter is perfect.
It washes off easily in the shower.
It applies easily and evenly.
It doesn't leave the inside of your clothes looking like the floor after a new years eve party.
Doesn't leave your skin with a sticky or greasy film.

I give this product an 8/10

Thanks Nana and Grandad!



Please click on the photos to enlarge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails