Just Add Some Strawberries..


I've always been a bit up and down when it comes to Blake Lively. I love looking at photos of her on Google images and in magazine but she's never stood out more than some typical American cheerleader/gymnast.

In other words, I've never been blown away by her. I guess it also didn't help that I was incredibly disappointed with ALL of her Chanel ads.

And then I seen this..


WOAH! Where did this siren come from?!

Who knew that lying under those beach bunny sandy blonde locks was a dazzling strawberry blonde goddess just waiting to own every red carpet in her path?

Not convinced? You will be after you see how stunning she looked in Chanel at the MET Gala.
I have shown those photos in my previous post so scroll down and check them out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails