Wanna Sell Or Trade Me Your Elf, NYX, Eyeko Or Models Own Cosmetics?


I'm just letting all of you know that I'm officially obsessed with Models Own and Eyeko products.

I'm interested in buying as many items from these brands as possible.

I also want to buy the Elf Beauty Encyclopedias and NYX Narcissus round lipstick.

I don't even need to mention that if you have designer cosmetics I'm keen as mustard on those too haha.

If anyone has any of these items (or others similar) and wants to do a swap or sell them, please comment this post or email me so we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks chickas.

2 comments:

paige said...

www.crushcosmetics.com.au

they sell nyx, elf, barry m, china glaze etc, i always use this site, its amazing. its where i get all my nyx lipsticks, including the one you're after :)

hope that helps doll xox

Andrea. said...

I don't have that particular lipstick I have a ton of other NYX items. They are used good luck though

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails