Shopping Haul. FOTD. NOTD.


Did a little bit of shopping today. I always like to spend some my money the day before I get paid.

I'm looking forward to going to the city and Northland Shopping Center tomorrow. I have a bit of a wish list.

I'm also really looking forward to Thursday. Fingers crossed my plans with Cecilia don't fall through.

Todays Natural FOTD.

Face:

Revlon colorstay foundation - Nude
Bourjois blush - Rose Eclat?

Eyes:
YSL mascara.

Nails:
B Bloom Collection - Vancouver.


Dress I Bought From Cotton On
(The pattern - it's just a mini tube dress)

Supre Top I Bought
(First a website photo then what it looks like on me)

Supre Jumper I Bought
(First a website photo, then what it looks like on me)

Cotton On Cardigan

Cotton On Singlet

Cotton On Cropped Cardigan
(Excuse the pose - was trying to show batwing sleeves)

Cotton On Boob Tube
(Website photo of same style, different pattern then a photo of what it looks like on me)

Fin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love all the tops!! You look very pretty and natural for the fotd :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails