Gonna Live My Life In The Neon Light.


I've just spent another hour on Ebay. This time Australian Ebay. I thought I'd give it a shot and surprisingly it didn't disappoint. I'm so used of the cosmetics being super expensive so it was refreshing to see Yves Saint Laurent lipsticks for UNDER $30.

I was so pleased with prices that I bid on about fifteen lippies. Fingers crossed that I win at least three of them. I'll be happy even if I only win one! Any less than one and I'll be throwing things for sure haha. This post I just seen has only motivated me jack up my proxy even more!

I am longing for a YSL collecton even bigger than the one I have linked to. So far I have about 3 palettes and 10 lipsticks/lipglosses of theirs.. I am hoping I can add to the collection as of tomorrow when the auction ends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails