A Never Ending Search For The Perfect Black Liner.


Like a lot of other women in the world, I am always on the lookout for that perfect black liner.

After a trip to my local supermarket, I found that these two eyeliners are the highest contenders for my favourite black pencil liner.


LEFT BELOW/RIGHT ABOVE: Covergirl Exact Eyelights for brown eyes in the shade Vibrant Pearl.

RIGHT BELOW/ LEFT ABOVE: Maybelline Line Express in Ebony Black.


I have used Line Express many times over the years. It's a great, reliable, long lasting eyeliner and it doesn't smudge easily. All of these things automatically draw me straight back to it but after this swatch on my hand, I've converted to Covergirl Eyebrights for brown eyes. It's perfect for all my black liner needs. It just would NOT rub off my hand until I got my makeup remover wipes out. Water didn't even make a dint in it. Plus, I love the fact that it's a semi matte finish compared to the Line Express which dries a bit shiny.

Either way, two GREAT eyeliner pencils for around the $10 AUD mark.

What eyeliner do you favour?

Please recommend me whatever liners you have had good experiences with.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I prefer liquid eyeliners to pencils.
My personal favourite is from The Body Shop. I've tried different types of liquid eyeliner but I always come go back to this one. It's just perfect!

http://nurisrandom.blogspot.com/

xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails