Little Teefies.

It's 6am and I'm sitting on my couch like the caped crusader with my blanket wrapped around my shoulders trying to get warm. On my left, mum dozing loudly on the other couch. To my right is Montana laying balls out.

Like so..


What a morning.


Montana is a pure white dog, that is what makes it so noticeable. He is sooo white that if he went outside in the snow, we'd never find him again.. Unless he was laying on his back. I really wanna know how do dogs gets black balls. It's sooo strange. I'm not a pervert, I just find it so weird that I had to share. I'm not curious enough to type it into Google but it eases my curiousity if I bring it up on my blog.

While I'm on the subject of Montana, does anyone else have a dog that smells like popcorn (in a good way)? He smells like warm stale buttered popcorn. Even a day after he is washed, he could walk past you and you would swear black and blue that he just got home from the cinemas that's how distinctive it is. It's just another weird thing about him. Geez if I told you all the weird things about this dog I'd be here til Wednesday and I really don't have that long. Either way the point is that even after he is gone, I'll never forget that smell. It makes me wanna sqwoodge him.

Time to go. Sebastian is out of the shower.

This post wasn't intended to have a point. I had to 'waste' 20 minutes while my brother was in the bathroom. It's now time to dye my hair. I didn't wanna do it last night in case I stressed my hair too much.

If I'm bald tonight, one of you are buying me a wig =p

Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha! it is quite odd for a pure white pup to have sucj black balls lol!! good luck on your hair dying!

Kristie said...

LOL that is too funny. My old male dog's private parts are not that dark either. Hm..strange. Have you asked the vet?

Leah ♥ said...

Hey love! I nominated you for a blogger award! Check it out:http://theroyalblush.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogger-award-update.html

Leah ♥ said...

Hey love! I nominated you for a blogger award! Check it out:http://theroyalblush.blogspot.com/2010/07/blogger-award-update.html

:) said...

great blog!!

followed

visit and follow me

www.scrapbookoffashion.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails