FOTD & 30 Day Photo Challenge.

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 8 is a photo of me.

I'm going to put a photo of me and include my FOTD also.


All of these photos were taken ELEVEN HOURS after I applied my makeup. I have been shopping, sweated on my long walk home, rubbed my eyes when my eye was itchy, been rained on and this is makeup application was only a one minute dodgy job.

I used a FAKE Mac eyeshadow and blush, my infallible foundation, Chanel mascara and my lipstick has worn off.


PS - I need to do my eyebrows.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Oooh impressive! I love long lasting makeup!

C'est moi, Cecilia. said...

aw thanks lovely :)
also started following ur blog, it's super cute :) and so are you! i love your eye make up here.

thank-you for letting me know about the blog sale, have wanted the ash exfoliator for a while! u rock

xoxo

Unknown said...

nice eyes ^^
did u use fake eyelashes? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails