My Days Plan.


I woke up with the worst abdominal pains. I feel like a hamburger. 

=\ That came outta nowhere! Lol.
 
I haven't had breakfast but I dont care, I want a hamburger with the regular toppings (lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo) and add some
 pineapple in there - Ohhhhh yeahhh!
 
If I can't have that, I'd like a KFC twister combo. If I can't have that either, I'll make do with these bloody mandarins =(

Today is full of cleaning the house and finishing the website. 
No more delays

I'm downloading Photoshop for Mac to be able to crop and resize the last of the images so I can finally
 give you guys my website details!!! 

My brain and body don't function when I'm sick so today should be interesting.. and long. 

Blah, wish me luck. It's a nice day too damn it! So unfair. 

Raoul, please get me through today..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to have found a fellow raoul bova lover! his eyes make me melt, the fact that he's italian is just icing on the cake!

~jenn
www.amodelmoment.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails