MDG.

I love when fashion labels get celebrities to design for them.

Everyone is complaining about the range that Lindsay Lohan did for Ungaro and after seeing it I can agree with most of the comments that have been floating around.
There was nothing special about the range. Most of it looked cheap and lacked any imagination. It's stuff that you would expect to see in the cheaper stores
There was a few items that I didn't mind and I'd wear them if someone bought them for me but I don't think I'd really pay money for any of the clothes Lohan designed because I could get very similar items for less than half of the price.

I think it just comes down to the fact that she's not a designer. She's not even an actress in my books!

Madonna's sunglasses range for Dolce&Gabbana isn't SPECTACULAR or WOW but they are all basic shapes and you can buy them quite cheap on Ebay.

What do you think?

Like them? Love them? Hate them? Want them?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails