Freebies For AUS & USA.

I am always checking out freebies sites through Google and I came across two awesome ones inparticular. 

The Australian one is through Napoleon Cosmetics NP and you could win 1 of 10 'Glamorous Nights' packages at Vibe Hotel. You get a late checkout, complimentary buffet breakfast an a cocktail voucher at the bar/lounge downstairs. It's for two people. 
Napoleon Perdis gives you a gift pack containing Cruise Blush, Liquid Veil, Wanderlust Must Lip Palette and a NP Set Glam-Over makeup card valued at $400. To enter, click here

As for you lucky USA ladies. I came across a lipgloss giveaway (not sure if it's current I'm sorry) but it's a full size L'Oreal lipgloss. To check it out, click here. Just my luck, the USA giveaway will have expired in 2008 or something haha. Either way, thought I'd share the giveaways. 

Back to the Aussie ladies.. In Grazia magazine this month you can win an Escada bag full of goodies by simply smsing your name, address, post code, daytime phone number and the word 'designer' to 1995 5990. If any of you girls win, I want the wallet and the phone hahaha. 

Another competition in Grazia to win a Cavalli clutch, purple Nokia e72 phone, purple Prada sunnies, a TW steel watch and a Galliano hobo bag. Sms 'Nokia' to 0447 662 662 or go into the supermarket, open the magazine to page 50 - take a photo of the page and mms it to the same number. If you win this one, I want the Cavalli clutch or the phone or the Prada sunnies or the Galliano bag hahaha. 

Don't say I don't look out for you!

=p


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails