Yeah, you heard me!
While the other kids were rockin around the clock, I was hoppin and boppin to the crocodile rock.. and showing you through my bag.
I found this gem at a thrift shop. It was $4. I'm aware it's got the Gucci GG logo and it's clearly not a genuine Gucci but I love it either way. It has clouds and Asian symbols on the lining. It's funky. Normally I can't stand replicas that aren't even close to the real thing but this bag is super cute.
I needed a good basic black bag. This one does just fine :)
Ok I have:
- A bus/train ticket.
- A tiger print waterproof enviro-bag in a little coin purse sized holder.
- A tampon (just incase).
- A Revlon and Bloom nailpolish in a peal purple and a gold shimmer.
- My phone.
- A roll on Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche sample (I ran out of my regular sized one).
- Big ass hoop earrings in a gold finish.
- A cherry flavoured chuppa chup lollipop.
- A hair clip in dark blue pearl.
- The Body Shop cherry scented body butter mini tub.
- Covergirl Tru Blend face powder (to eliminate some of the oil residue from the sh!tty foundation.
- A Picnic chocolate bar.
- A purple pen.
- A silver wrapped single chewwing gum.
- Comfortable silver sandals by INNUI.
- My vintage Dior wallet.
- A bag holder to hang off tables.
- My Guess makeup case.
- Makeup remover wipes (only ones I use).
- Tin of Eclipse mints (the best out!).
I dunno how I fit all of that into my bag but I do.
Oh I forgot to put my A5 Spirax fluro pink notebook in the photo.
No wonder my arm is sore =\