El Intro



For longer than I can remember, I have sat in awe of people who have made fashion blogs, beauty blogs and every other kind of blog. I would sit and read about what new makeup tips they had to demonstrate, what the latest Cavalli range had to offer and what is the quickest way to get my hair to grow.

I never thought that I could do that. I guess I just never thought anyone would be interested in what I had to say. I've recently put all that doubt aside and told myself that you don't start a blog for other people, you start it for yourself. This is going to be my way to experiment with my own creativity. I have a lot to say, about a lot of different things but I think I'll start simple.

My name is Anastasia-Evangaline. I'm 22 years old, single, no kids, living in Melbourne and in 8 weeks and 6 days my mum and I are changing our lives. We have made the decision to pick up and move to Italy. My older brother will follow a few months later after he finishes his course in carpentry.

To say that we are throwing ourselves in the deep end, is the understatement of the century. I may be half Italian by blood but as for everything that comes with being an Italian..? Lets just say I'm lacking in almost everything - except the food, talking loud and moving my hands a lot when I speak. (That I have down to a fine art!)

I'm excited, nervous, happy, terrified and ecstatic all in the same moment. I have never done anything like this. I'm the kind of person who used to walk instead of catching the tram rolling alongside of me, in case I made a fool of myself trying to navigate my way around the ticket machine. I get embarrassed easily, not that anyone realizes!

I guess I have a long journey ahead of me and I am sick of having to get a sore hand from writing in my diary every day. Plus, my grandparents just bought a laptop and I promised that I'd keep my life constantly updated online so that when we move overseas, they can keep up to date with the goat we traded for some olive trees and the fact the roof has fallen down for the third time. Hahahahaha, no no no, just joking.

I am most looking forward to sharing the photos I take along the way. Oh the markets overseas. Paris for the weekend, London the following month. So many countries surrounding my soon to be, home town/village.

For now, the one at the top will have to do. I really need to learn how to use this thing properly, cant even get it to put an image under all my text.. Shoots straight to the top. Oh well. Next time I might get it right, til then..



Peace.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails