The A - Z Of Me..


I seen this 'quiz' on Krissy's blog. I decided to give it a go myself. 
I tag EVERYONE reading to answer this quiz on their own blog/vlog.


A. Age: (eek) lets just say im closer to 21 than i am to 25..

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: ALL.. Haha, nah washing the dishes I guess.

D. Dogs: I have four. Yes, four.

E. Essential start to the day: Checking my phone for missed calls or messages. Brushing my teeth and going to the bathroom haha.

F. Favourite colour: Pink (did i even need to say that) and gold.

G. Gold or silver: Oops, already answered this. Definitely gold - I'm Italian! haha.

H. Height: 163cm

I. Instruments: Used to play the drums..

J. Job title: I own my own business and I'm a fashion designer for my own label (yet to be released)

K. Kids: I want six.. Starting next year.

L. Live: In Melbourne - for now.

M. Mum's name: Valentina.

N. Nicknames: Um, depends on who I'm talking to - my brother calls me Anas because my name is Bliss ANAStasia-Evangaline. My mum calls me Doodie (don't know why). My ex has never called me by my name, only Princess. In highschool I was called Vinii and my grandfathers always calls me Gorgeous. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: No more thanks. 

P. Pet peeve: People who CANT FRIGIN DRIVE. Rude sales assistants. Obnoxious Arab dickheads in my suburb (I'm not being racist.. my dad is Turk so I can use the term Arab as a category because the guys I'm referring to are actually Lebanese, Syrian etc)

Q. Quote from a movie: I think I would have missed you even if we'd never met. (The Wedding Date)

R. Right or left handed: Right because the nuns at my primary school thought I was the daughter of the Devil when I wrote with my left hand.

S. Siblings: Older brother.

T. Time you wake up: Normally (because I work from home) I'm up until 2 or 3am so I sleep til 10 or 11am but if I have something to do, it's normally 9am.

U. Underwear: Matching lingerie thanks. Pleasure State Couture, Elle McPherson and if I wanna have affordable cute I <3 Bed etc style panties, I'll go to Cotton On Body.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Ummm, pumpkin - depending on how it's cooked. 

W. What makes you run late: Not having music playing when I'm getting ready. Finding something to wear.

X. X-rays you have had: Head, dental and I think that's it for X-Rays .. Ultra sounds and cat scans aren't included yeah?!

Y. Yummy food you make: Triangles (pastizzis) It's puff pastry with pasta sauce, salami, tasty cheese, ricotta cheese cooked in the oven.

Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys - they throw shit at people :p hahahaha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails