Movie Marathon.

If you don't follow my Twitter, you wont know that lately I have been having movie marathons. 
It started with Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3 and 4.. 
The moved on to Die Hard 1, 2, 3 and 4.. 
My mum and I just polished off Mission Impossible 1, 2 and three.. And we are currently debating whether to move on to Indiana Jones or Jason Bourne next.. We watched all the Lord Of The Rings about six months ago so we don't need to rewatch those yet.. I'm sure there are a lot more trilogies that we have and can watch but these are our 'most watched and never get sick of' movie series.

We are saving our Harry Potter marathon for Saturday night because we are going to see the last movie at the cinema on Sunday.

I'm gonna leave you with the movie posters of the sexy Bruce Willis and Tom Cruise. 
I wont post the Mel Gibson ones because they have already been put on my blog a few days ago.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails