Not On The Fendi!!!

My dog Montana has a habit of sleeping (or generally being caught) in places that are the worst possible spot for him to make a home for himself.

I don't know if you remember this post - where he fell asleep in my washing basket full of clean clothes. Each item on the top smelt like stale popcorn and needed to be washed again. The rest somehow survived the invasion of vintage cinema snack smells and were able to be hung straight away.

The reason for this post is because I recently moved house and got called away to help my mum while I was half way through putting my new pink and WHITE Fendi doona cover on my bed.

It was only about three minutes before I went back into my room to find Montana sleeping on the pillow cases.

You really can't teach an old dog new tricks. Trust me, I've tried!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Soo cute!

Anastasia Bliss said...

he is.. and he knows it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails