It's Time For Me To Shape Up.

After watching a few girls YouTube fitness campaigns I decided that I should start exercising too. After all, winter is fast approaching and I want to be able to wear jeans or cargo pants without being worried that my thighs look like the size of tree trunks.

I have spent the last week looking on the internet for good looking, funky yet girly sneakers/runners/kicks and I am completely embarrassed to admit that I want to buy a pair of Shape Ups by Skechers.

"Why the embarrassment?" you ask?
The fact that Kim Kardashian promotes them did not do them any favours in my eyes but after watching the infomercial Skechers released about Shape Ups, I really I want to try them.

I even want them in the same colour as Kim K.

Do you or anyone you know own Shape Ups?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen my mother in law wear these shape ups like a hand full of times then she put them on Craigslist. Guess she didnt like them as much as she thought she would.

Personally I like Adidas shoes, and you can customize your shoe on their website. You should check it out :)
http://www.miadidas.com/CategoryLanding.action?_sourcePage=%2FWEB-INF%2Fjsp%2Fconfigurator%2Fconfigurator.jsp&navCategory=women

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails