Horribly Wonderful.

I can't take my eyes off this photo.

It's normally something I'd flick straight past because the lips don't match the shocking two tone hair. Either that or I'd sit there for ten minutes and pick out all the things I'd change about the photo, but I can't. I try to and have continually tried to but the truth is, I'm captivated.

It works! It's (at the risk of sounding camp) utterly fabulous.

That doesn't mean I'm about to whip out my orange Versace lipstick and go all skunk tips in pink but I love this photo.

Her piercing doe eyes, gap between her front tooth and pixie-like features have me staring until my eyes water.

Please, take it away.

Must

Focus

On

Something

Else

....

..

.

Nuh, there it is again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails