What Photography Can Do For Your Image..

Ellen Von Unwerth is an amazing photographer. Wanna know how I know that? 

I dislike Beyonce with a passion. I think she is as fake and as big a poser as they come. Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to The Writings On The Wall album until I'm 90 years old.. BUT all of this Ima-a-diva and all the single ladies crap she is doing now, just makes my ears bleed. 

Just because shes married to Jay Z doesn't mean she needs to be him. 

Even thinking about her annoys and aggravates me, but these photos actually made me take a second look, save them and post them. Thats how I know Ellen Von Unwerth is an amazing photographer!

If I didn't know what a sheep Beyonce currently is and I seen these photos, I'd think she is one of the most beautiful and soft WOMEN in the spotlight today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails