Get Your Face On.
Autumn/Winter for me is all about the clean makeup for me this season. None of these looks are 'new' but they are definitely fantastic must-do basics.
- Full coverage foundation to stop the pink on your nose and cheeks coming through when your freezing.
- Glistening warm tones like bronze, gold, plum and chocolate brown.
- As always I cant help but favour the winged eyeliner.
- Pastel lips in a nude/chalky coral/baby pink for a safe soft look.
- Bold lips in strong tones like purple, dark blue, deep brown, burgundy and even black for a walk on the wild side.